• Four Friends sleeps 6-8 guests in three en-suite double cabins.
• The fourth cabin is currently used as an office / massage room. However, a hidden fold down double bed creates a very comfortable 4th cabin with ease. (NB. not en-suite).
• The master cabin is full beam & has stunning en-suite facilities. This size master cabin can only be found in many 40m+ yachts.
• Vip cabin with double bed, vanity area and en-suite facilities.
• Third double guest cabin with en-suite facilities and all comforts.
• Each cabin is equipped with large flat screen televisions, Apple TV’s with film library & Sonos sound system. WIFI throughout
• Spacious deck saloon with copious seating & 360 degree views over the deck, cockpit & anchorage.
• Pop up 50” flat screen saloon TV.
• Adjoining dining area seats 8 in true comfort.
• Sliding sunroof over.
• The aft deck has spacious sunpads and outside dining area to seat 8.
• Very large private foredeck sunbathing area.
• 2x hydraulic garages each storing a Seadoo Spark JetSkis.
• Transom garage stores Willams 445 Jet Rib tender (7 pers).
• Water Skis and all the usual toys
• 2x MTU 12v 4000 Series M90 diesels (2,735hp)
• Propelling 2x Rolls Royce Kamewa water jets
• Cruising Speed 25 knts
• Max Speed 34 knts
Year built: 2002
Length Overall: 33.48m / (109’)
Max Beam: 7.10m / (23’3)
Draught: 1.22m / (4’)
Engine Type: Twin MTU 12V4000 Series M90 | Diesel 2735hp
Location: San Remo, Italy
Fuel Tank: 13000 litres
Water Tank: 2000 litres